WELCOME! HERE ARE YOUR INSTRUCTIONS!
Virtual Training Class Links and Instructions
CLICK THIS LINK 2-3 MINUTES BEFORE CWASS TIME : https://zoom.us/j/528554024
CLICK THIS LINK 2-3 MINUTES BEFORE CWASS TIME: https://zoom.us/j/517503496
It should NOT ask you for a meeting ID or password, but if for some reason it does, we have included it.
2. Setup a safe training area – Put a dot on the floor, bow and say the lifeskill before you enter, have a pillow or (optional) target pad/bag available.
4. Do your Daily Challenges so you can earn rewards!
NOTE: Students will be muted during the class unless we specifically unmute you to lead!
You will have access to communicate through chat, additional instructors will try to answer all questions in real-time, however, any questions/concerns not immediately addressed will be followed up on at the end of class.
- You DO NOT need any training equipment other than a pillow!
- We recommend having a parent or guest to help, but if you do not have a parent or guest available to help you in class, you can modify and do the drills in the air!
- If you are using a tablet or phone, set it up head height (on the counter for example).
- If you’d like to stream it to your TV, here are some instructions for that:
We are 100% committed to supporting you. Please reach out if you have any questions!